– lifejackets reduce the risk of drowning for both swimmers and non-swimmers in sheltered waters in most conditions.
– Specifically designed to turn the unconscious user face up and support the head. It provides an improved fit and maximum safety.
– A large flotation collar supports the user’s head for keeping the head out of water and its design provides the user’s return on time.
– The lifejackets have a crotch strap for keeping the vest securely whilst in the water, while the small size also features fabric pampers.
– It includes, one webbing fastener, whistle, plastic zip and SOLAS retro reflective tapes.
– An end rope with plastic button is fixed at the end of each lifejacket for adjustable wearing.