Size Range: 5 – 12
Sole: Single Density PU sole
Heat Resistance: Up to 95ͦ Celsius
Upper: Genuine Leather – Haircell
Accreditation: EN/ISO 20345
• The upper is cut from 2.0mm – 2.2mm Haircell Leather.
• Engineered with pull-straps and elastic side gussets for ease of entering and exiting the boot.
• The vamp lining is made from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with
*Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
Insole and Insock
• The in-sock is made from a specially developed anti-static, non-woven material, which has exceptional directional stability,
durability and comfort.
• A special shank reinforcement is moulded into the midsole to give additional support under the arch of the foot.
• The sole is made from foamed polyester polyurethane, for lightness, comfort and flexibility. The sole has a shore hardness
of 0.64 –0.65 for durability and slip resistance.
• The polyurethane sole is an excellent insulator against the cold and heat.
• Heat resistant up to 95° celsius.
• Steel toe cap
• Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules
• The Chelsea boot has been tested to comply with EN/ISO 20345 specifications and carries the EN/ISO 20345 certified mark.
This product is manufactured by BBF Safety Group (Pty) Ltd, in an ISO 9001:2000 accredited factory.